Jobs of the week
1. BAT (British American Tobacco) - Commercial Finance Manager
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems
Minimum experience: 3+ years
To apply through BAT's official LinkedIn page or visit the career section on their website.
2. Daraz - Lead Analyst, Business Intelligence
Deadline: 25 August
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, CSE, or BBA
- Needs to have experience in a data analyst role, running a team, and working with a large number of cross-functional teams
- Must have strong proficiency in SQL and Python. Experience in dashboard creation in any data visualisation platform is a plus
Minimum experience: 5-7 years
To apply, visit Daraz's official LinkedIn page or visit the career section on their website.
3. Standard Chartered Bank - Senior Analyst, CDD Operations
Deadline: 7 September
- Bachelor's degree with a major in business administration, finance, accounting, economics, or related disciplines. Master's degree in the same subjects preferred
- 4+ years of experience and knowledge in the banking industry with AML experience
- Must have role-specific technical competencies such as analytical ability, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, etc.
Minimum experience: 4+ years
To apply, visit Standard Chartered Bank's official LinkedIn page or visit the career section on their website.
4. MetLife Bangladesh - Assistant Manager, Application Development and Maintenance
Deadline: 28 August
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in CSE or equivalent.
- Must have experience in CI-CD practice, especially familiar with JBOSS deployment.
Minimum experience: 3-5 years
To apply, visit MetLife Bangladesh's official LinkedIn page or visit the career section on their website.