[Watch] How to choose healthy cattle
Eid-ul-Azha is just around the corner. Here are a few ways you can choose healthy cattle for sacrifice.
1. The muzzle of the cattle should be damp and shiny.
2. The hump of the cattle should be straight and healthy.
3. Its ears will not be sagging and it will move its tail.
4. It will be agile.
5. The skin of its back will not have creases and would have a natural shine.
6. If the skin is pulled it will come to its natural position quickly.
7. If you create pressure with your fingers on the cattle for 20-30 seconds, there will not be any depression on the skin.
8. It will willingly take the grass in its mouth when held in front of its mouth.
Source: Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock