Test your brain power
1. Abdul's father had three children. The first child was named Shom. The second child was named Mongol. What was the third child's name?
2. A fish seller stands five feet five inches tall and wears size 7 shoes. What does he weigh?
3. What English word is always spelled incorrectly?
4. Babul was born on January 1, yet his birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible?
5. Why can't you take a picture of a man with a wooden leg in Barisal?
6. If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
7. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg is white" or "The yolk of the egg are white?"
8. A farmer has five haystacks in one field and four haystacks in another. How many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in one field?
4. Babul lives in southern hemisphere.
5. You can't take a picture with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take a picture.
6. You would be in 2nd place. You passed the person in second place, not first.
7. Neither. Egg yolks are yellow.
8. One. If he combines all his haystacks, they all become one big stack.