Fire at Savar jhut godown | The Daily Star
01:06 PM, January 16, 2015 / LAST MODIFIED: 01:53 AM, March 08, 2015

Fire at Savar jhut godown

Fire at Savar jhut godown

A jhut (garment factory wastes) godown was gutted as a fire broke out in the godown at Jamgora Kathaltola in Ashulia area today.

Witnesses said the fire broke out in a jhut godown owned by Abdul Malek around 8:00am and soon engulfed the whole godown.

On information, two firing fighting units from DEPZ fire service rushed to the spot and brought the blaze under control after half-an-hour.

Fire Brigade sources said the fire might have originated from electric short circuit.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top