Fires gut 50 houses, kindergarten, factory in Gazipur
Around 50 tin-shed houses and a kindergarten were damaged in a fire in a colony at Bhogra bypass intersection of Gazipur city yesterday afternoon.
The fire originated from an oven, said fire officials, adding that fire fighters doused the fire after over an hour and they could not estimate the damage immediately.
Meanwhile, another fire originating from an electric short circuit generator room gutted Sahzahan Spinning Mills LTD at Sreepur of Bokultola. Fire fighters doused the fire after half an hour's effort.