July 1 attack charge sheet to be flawless | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, June 29, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 01:45 AM, June 29, 2017

July 1 attack charge sheet to be flawless

Says home minister

Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan yesterday said investigators were taking time to submit the charge sheet in the Holey Artisan attack case as they want it to be flawless.

“A flawless charge sheet will be submitted soon,” he told reporters at his secretariat office on the first working day after the Eid vacation.

The minister said Eid holidaymakers this year enjoyed traffic jam-free journeys on highways across the country.

Law enforcers took adequate measures to ensure trouble-free journeys of holidaymakers, Asaduzzaman added.

“This has been possible due to continuous monitoring by Road, Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader with assistance from law enforcers.”

Twenty hostages, including 17 foreign nationals, were killed by militants at Holey Artisan Bakery in the capital's Gulshan on July 1 last year.

The following day, five attackers and one suspected associate of them were killed during a commando operation at the café.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top