August 11, 1971
- Freedom fighters led by Major Salek attack a Razakar camp on Brahmanbaria-Comilla highway near Rasul village and kill 20 Razakars and detain 30.
- Muktibahini led by Sub-sector Subedar Major Mazid of Sector-7 recapture Kalabari camp attacking Pakistan soldiers after one and a half hour-long fight.
- Major MA Mahjur is deployed as commander of Sector-8 replacing Major Abu Osman Chowdhury.
- Brave guerilla team explodes bombs at Hotel Intercontinental that leaves 20 Pakistan soldiers injured.
- Razakars detain a freedom fighter with a boat of arms and explosives.