gas leakage

After two sons, now father dies

The father of the five-member family that got burnt in a fire at an Uttara flat on Friday died of his injuries yesterday, raising the death toll from the incident to three.

March 27, 2017
March 27, 2017

3 burnt in Jurain gas leak fire

Three persons including two children suffer burn injuries in a fire caused by gas leak at their house in Dhaka’s Jurain area.

February 28, 2016
February 28, 2016

After two sons, now father dies

The father of the five-member family that got burnt in a fire at an Uttara flat on Friday died of his injuries yesterday, raising the death toll from the incident to three.

February 27, 2016
February 27, 2016

Gas fire at house kills 2 children

A stroke of a match has torn apart the entire world of Shah Newaz.