3 burnt in Jurain gas leak fire
Three persons including two children suffered burn injuries in a fire caused by gas leak at their house in Dhaka’s Jurain area this morning.
The injured were identified as Morsalin Sarkar, 60, Shaon, 7, and Hasan, 7, of Muradpur area in Jurain, Kazi Wazed, officer-in-charge of Kadamtali Police Station, told The Daily Star.
They were admitted to the burn unit of Dhaka Medical College Hospital, he said.
Being informed through media, a team of Fire Service and Civil Defence visited the spot, Md Belal Hossain, a warehouse inspector of the fire service headquarters, told The Daily Star.
“The fire broke out at the house due to gas line leak,” he said.