House, shop gutted in Ctg fire | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, April 28, 2019 / LAST MODIFIED: 01:37 AM, April 28, 2019

House, shop gutted in Ctg fire

A fire gutted valuables of a house and an adjacent shop in Lohagara upazila of Chattogram early yesterday.

The fire originated from an electric short circuit in the house in Adhunagar Khan Hat area and soon spread to the adjacent shop around 12:15am, said Jasim Uddin, assistant director of Fire Service and Civil Defence, Chattogram.

On information, three units of fire fighters rushed to the spot and managed to douse the blaze around 1:40am.

Valuables worth Tk 3 lakh were gutted in the fire, he said. 

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top