Spring vibes are already in the air. People are re-arranging their wardrobes to pack up winter fare— dry washing, sun drying and putting it inside lock and key until next December.
Meanwhile birds have begun to chirp, flowers have started to bloom and the air around town is getting fresh and fragrant.
But the conundrum remains— what to wear to resonate with the beauty of the colourful season.
And immediately TAAGA comes to the rescue, with their amazing spring lineup.
While we now know, that half the work is done with the amazing brand helping us out with styling suggestions, it doesn’t hurt to know a little more on the recent trends that are making headlines all over the world.
Here goes a few spring styling suggestions:
- If you want to look up-to-the-minute stylish, please opt for mid length dresses and tunics in unique prints.
- Nothing in the world can replicate the comfort of jeans, except for maybe a palazzo, a summer dress and a capri pant, and as such, all of these are recommended as part of the spring season styling challenge.
- High-waisted pants are very much IN! Please do not forget to pair them with belts.
- Tunics and dresses can be easily paired with matching leggings, and if you are bold enough, skip the leggings entirely.
- One final style suggestion is to opt for a colourful palettes as much as possible. Having said that, sunny yellows, fuchsia, flamingo pinks, mustards, and aquatic blues are very much the rage of the moment.
- And if you are the subtle type, fear not, because colours like ivory, pearl, and beige also compliment the ambiance of spring.
It has been an unusual winter, and it is definitely time to move on and shop for a new spring wardrobe. And TAAGA, available in all Aarong stores, is definitely the first step to spring fashion. There’s also good news for the urban fashionistas of the capital, there is a dedicated TAAGA store on Satmasjid Road in Dhanmondi, that promises to provide solutions to all their fashion woes.