2 brothers dead after inhaling toxic gas in Gaibandha | The Daily Star
01:01 PM, April 19, 2021 / LAST MODIFIED: 01:13 PM, April 19, 2021

Two brothers dead after inhaling toxic gas in Gaibandha

Two brothers died after inhaling toxic gas inside a septic tank in Gobindaganj upazila of Gaibandha early today.

The deceased are Habibur Rahman (25) and Hasan Ali (28).

For all latest news, follow The Daily Star's Google News channel.

The station manager of Gobindaganj fire service, Arif Anwar, said Habibur fell into the septic tank around 5:00am and fell sick.

When his brother Hasan and neighbour Mintu Miah went down the septic tank to rescue him, they also fell sick.

On information, firefighters recovered the bodies of thebrothers and rescued Mintu, who was rushed to Polashbari health complex.

iub-banner

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top