While the uses for white vinegar are plentiful, apple cider vinegar has arguably even more applications. Its wide-ranging benefits include everything from curing hiccups to augment weight loss and some people have turned to apple cider vinegar to help with health concerns including diabetes, high cholesterol, and weight issues. Here are 5 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
1. Apple cider vinegar helps tummy trouble: Sip some apple cider vinegar mixed with water. If a bacterial infection is at the root of your diarrhoea, apple cider vinegar could help contain the problem, thanks to its antibiotic properties.
2. Apple cider vinegar cures hiccups: Take a teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar; its sour taste could stop a hiccup in its tracks.
3. Apple cider vinegar soothes a sore throat: As soon as you feel the prickle of a sore throat, employ germ-busting apple cider vinegar to help head off the infection at the pass. Turns out, most germs can't survive in the acidic environment vinegar creates.
4. Apple cider vinegar could lower cholesterol: A Japanese study found that half an ounce of apple cider vinegar a day lowered cholesterol in people who participated in the panel.
5. Apple cider vinegar aids in weight loss: Apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight. The acetic acid suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism, and reduces water retention.