Bangladeshis killed in Saudi crash identified
Bangladesh embassy in Riyadh has identified the 10 Bangladeshi workers who were killed in a road crash last Thursday.
They were killed when a minibus, carrying them to Madina from Dammam, fell in a ditch due to a burst tyre in a place named Shaqra.
Their complete identification is:
1. Bahadur, son of Harez Uddin fromKalihati, Tangail, passport: BW 0337299
2. Rafiqul Islam, son of Anowar Hossain from Bheramara, Kushtia, passport: BW0798074
3. Yunus Ali, son of Abdul Khalekfrom Phulbaria, Mymensingh, passport: BY 0525493
4. Jamaluddin Majhi, son of Mannan Majhi from Monohordi, Narsingdi, passport: BN 0571736
5. GiasuddinMridha, son of TafizuddinMridha and Mosa Hamida, Tegra, Manda, Naogaon, passport: BL 0177817
6. Md Jewel, son of Giasuddin from Pakundia, Kishoreganj, passport: BE 0245406
7. Imdadul, son of Rashid from Monohordi, Narsingdi, passport: BX 0400348
8. Md Manik, son of Md Ramzan Ali from Manda, Naogaon, passport: BX 0505953
9. Md Al Amin, son of Abdul Mannan Sheikh from Monohordi, Narsingdi, passport: BP 0049523
10. Md Monir Hossain, son of Md Shamsul Haque from Kalihati, Tangail, passport: BX 0564818
They were employed by Al Habib Company for Trading Commercial Contracts, according to a statement of Bangladesh embassy in Riyadh.
Of the seven others, who were injured in the accident, two Bangladeshis are undergoing treatment at a hospital in Riyadh and three others at another hospital in Shaqra. Two were released after primary treatment, the statement said.