Abate out for a fortnight | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, November 10, 2012 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:00 AM, November 10, 2012

Abate out for a fortnight

Share this with

Copy this link

AC Milan will be without Ignazio Abate for at least two weeks after the defender was diagnosed with a right thigh muscle injury, the Serie A side said Thursday.
Abate lined up for Milan's Champions League match at home to Malaga on Tuesday but was replaced after six minutes.
Milan said Abate would be sidelined "for at least 15 days" after which time the club would "undergo further checks".
It means he is likely ruled out for the trip to Anderlecht on November 21, and possibly the final group game at home to Zenith.
After their worst start to the league season Milan, champions in 2011 and runners-up last year, sit 10th after 11 games on just 14 points.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Share this with

Copy this link

Top News

Top