Worker burnt in Ctg factory gas cylinder blast | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, December 08, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 02:07 AM, December 08, 2017

Worker burnt in Ctg factory gas cylinder blast

A worker sustained critical burn injuries after a gas cylinder blasted in a local mosquito coil factory in Chittagong city's Bakalia area last night.

The injured -- Md Humayun, 25, son of Abul Mazen, of Hatibandha under Lalmonirhat -- was admitted to the Burn and Plastic Surgery Unit of Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH), said Abdul Hamid of CMCH Police Outpost.

Quoting an attendant of the victim, Nayek Hamid said the gas cylinder exploded in Ananda Coil Factory in Kalamia Bazar area while he was working there.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top