A court in the Indian city of Mumbai has convicted four men of the gang rape of a photojournalist last year.
The men have been found guilty of five offences, including gang rape, unnatural sex and destruction of evidence. Sentencing is set for Friday.
The 22-year-old woman was attacked by five men while on assignment in a deserted mill in August.
The fifth accused, believed to be under 18 at the time of the incident, is being tried in a juvenile court.
Maharashtra state Home Minister RR Patil, who was in court for Thursday's verdict, said justice had been done.
"The verdict will send a message to the other offenders. It will be a deterrent," Patil said.
An intern with a Mumbai-based English magazine, the victim had gone to the Shakti Mills - a former textile mill that now lies abandoned and in ruins - with a male colleague on a photo assignment when she was attacked.
Her colleague was beaten during the assault.
The case renewed public outrage over sexual violence in India.
There were nationwide protests in December 2012 after the gang-rape of a 23-year-old student on a bus in the capital, Delhi. She later died from her injuries.
Four men have been sentenced to death over the incident. A fifth accused, a juvenile, was sent to a correction facility for three years.