Presumed death toll in London tower blaze rises to 79
03:59 PM, June 19, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 04:07 PM, June 19, 2017

Presumed death toll in London tower blaze rises to 79

Share this with

Copy this link

London police said 79 people were dead or missing presumed dead after a devastating tower block blaze last week.

London Police Commander Stuart Cundy said the toll from the Grenfell Tower blaze could still change but probably not as much as it had in recent days.

He also said that five people who were reported missing had now been found safe and well.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Share this with

Copy this link

Top News

Top