Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) announced the ticket prices for the first three days of the upcoming tri-nation series between Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Afghanistan slated to begin from September 13 when the Tigers play Zimbabwe in the series opener.
The lowest prices that tickets will be available at is TK 100 for the Eastern stand while the ceiling for prices is Tk 2000 for BCB’s hospitality lounge. All the matches will take part in Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur.
(matches from Sept 13-15)
1. BCB Hospitality Lounge - Taka 2000.00
2. Grand Stand - Taka 1000.00
3. VIP Stand - Taka 500.00
4. Shahid Jewel Stand - Taka 300.00
5. Shahid Mushtaque Stand - Taka 300.00
6. Southern Stand - Taka 150.00
7. Northern Stand - Taka 150.00
8. Eastern Stand - Taka 100.00