Relatives of passengers of the missing Malaysian plane have launched a fund-raising campaign to seek information on flight MH370.
They aim to raise at least $5m (£2.9m) "to encourage a whistleblower to come forward", families said in a statement.
Flight MH370 went missing on March 8 as it flew from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
Officials say they are reviewing search data, surveying the sea floor and bringing in specialist equipment, having failed to find any trace so far.
Using satellite data, officials have concluded that the airliner, which had 239 people on board, ended its journey in the Indian Ocean, north-west of the Australian city of Perth.
A submersible robot carried out an extensive search of the area in the Indian Ocean where acoustic signals had been detected, but could not locate the plane's flight recorders.
There is no explanation for the plane's disappearance.
"We are convinced that somewhere, someone knows something, and we hope this reward will entice him or her to come forward," said Ethan Hunt, who heads the "Reward MH370" project.
Sarah Bajc, whose partner Philip Wood was on board, said families wanted to look at the tragedy with "a fresh set of eyes".
"Governments and agencies have given it their best shot but have failed to turn up a single shred of evidence, either because of a faulty approach or due to intentional misdirection by one or more individuals," she said.
Danica Weeks, wife of Paul Weeks, another missing passenger, said: "We've been cut off so many times at the gate that we're just now having to take things into our own hands, think outside the box and just try and do something to find this plane."