Teenage boy electrocuted in Madaripur | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, July 17, 2019 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:06 AM, July 17, 2019

Teenage boy electrocuted in Madaripur

A teenage boy died from electrocution at Purba Boltala area in Madaripur’s Kalkini upazila yesterday noon.

The deceased was identified as Ashib Hawladar, 14, son of Tofazzal Hawladar of the vilage.

Sub Inspector (SI) of Kalkini Police Station Mofazzal Hossain said Ashib came in contact with a live electric wire while switching on a water pump at their house and suffered severe injuries.

Family members took him to Kalkini Upazila Health Complex there the doctors declared him dead, around 12:30pm, the SI added.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top