Fire at jute mill | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, November 17, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:00 AM, November 17, 2017

Fire at jute mill

A fire broke out at a jute mill in Pirganj upazila of Rangpur yesterday.

Azizul Islam of Fire Service and Civil Defence in Rangpur said the fire broke out at a warehouse of Shah Islam Gazi Jute Mill.

He said the fire was originated from an electric short circuit.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top