2 die after inhaling toxic gas in Moulvibazar
11:02 AM, September 29, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 11:13 AM, September 29, 2017

2 die after inhaling toxic gas in Moulvibazar

Two siblings died after inhaling toxic gas in a latrine at Kashemnagar village in Borolekha upazila in Moulvibazar yesterday.

The deceased were Nabil Ahmed, 22, and Badal Mia, 17, sons of Bacchu Mia of the village.

Shahidur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Borolekha Police Station, quoting locals said Badal fell into a latrine while trying to pick up a mobile phone set around 5:30 pm.

At one stage, Nabil also fell into the latrine while trying to save Badal.

On information, a firefighting unit rushed to the spot and recovered their bodies.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top