Man dies from electrocution | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, June 14, 2018 / LAST MODIFIED: 01:33 AM, June 14, 2018

Man dies from electrocution

A man died from electrocution at his house in Chittagong city's Bakalia area early yesterday.

Rubel, 30, son of Abdul Jalil, was electrocuted while he was switching on a light around 12:30am, said police.

Critically injured Rubel was declared dead at Chittagong Medical College Hospital, said Assistant Sub-Inspector Alauddin Talukder of CMCH Police Camp.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

fifa world cup

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top