April 24, 1971
- In Hili of India, stationed Freedom Fighters are attacked by Pakistan Military. And in that attack they are dispersed and have to retreat.
- Pakistan Military enters Madaripur via the road. Without any delay, with the assistance of local agents the Pakistan Military attack MP Asmat Ali Khan’s residence along with (Fonibhushon) Mozumder’s house, lighting many houses on fire and looting shops.
- In West Bengal’s Balurghat, Bangalipur, Tiorpara and Modhupur Camps are stationed where freedom fighters receive training. In camps like these Freedom fighters are trained for a duration of one month and 15 days.
- A “flag meeting” is arranged between India and Pakistan. Here the Pakistan repeatedly pressurize the EPR to hand over power. But Indian BSF’s Major Bhedi, Captain Ghosh deny knowing anything about the EPR.
- One group of Pakistan Military headed towards via Naniabazaar, crossing Chingri Nodi to reach Mohalchori.