• Friday, August 01, 2014

  • 2014/07/13/ad_1405242713.gif
  • 2014/07/27/ad_1406455491.gif

Poison

Kushtia kid dies eating ‘poisonous melon’

Kushtia kid dies eating ‘poisonous melon’

At least one child died and 10 others fell sick after they ate “poisonous” watermelon in Kumarkhali upazila of Kushtia. Smrity, 9, died around 2:30pm at the Kushtia Medical College Hospital reports our Kushtia correspondent. Her brother Anik, 11, went into coma due to his sickness, said Dr Asaduzzaman, an assistant professor of Rajshahi Medical...

Video Stories »

2014/07/27/ad_1406455404.gif
LG
ksrm

Ads by Google


Ads by Google

promoting-knowledge.jpg