Three Bangladeshi workers sustained burn injuries as a fire erupted from gases leaked out of a kitchen cylinder in Bahrain’s capital Manama.
The fire took place on Thursday night when the construction workers took a nap in their apartment, said officials at Bangladeshi embassy in Bahrain.
All the injured -- Nurul Islam, hailing from Gopalganj, and Laku Bepari and Shahin from Shariatpur – are receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Salmania Hospital at Manama. Among them, Laku Bepari is in critical condition.
Earlier, 13 Bangladeshi workers died in Bahrain in January this year and 10 others in May last year.