Blaze in Uttara | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, July 03, 2012 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:00 AM, July 03, 2012

Blaze in Uttara

Share this with

Copy this link


Black smoke billows from the top floor of a building in the capital's Uttara Sector-12, where a fire broke out due to a gas stove explosion yesterday afternoon. Two people including a fire fighter were injured in the incident. Photo: Banglar Chokh

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Share this with

Copy this link

Top News

Top