Teenage boy electrocuted | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, November 17, 2011 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:00 AM, November 17, 2011

Snippets

Teenage boy electrocuted

Share this with

Copy this link

A teenage boy was electrocuted at Thakurtoli Bazar under Pirganj upazila in the district on Tuesday. The victim was identified as Subal Roy,16, son of Joydeb Roy of Khangaon village in the same upazila. Police and local sources said, the boy came in contact with a live wire when he went to a tailor's shop at the bazar for charging his cell phone. Hearing his screams, people at the bazar rescued him but he died after a few minutes of the incident.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Share this with

Copy this link

Top News

Top