The 44-year-old superstar looked well put together in skinny jeans, a black and white top with stripes, sky high heels and a Chanel purse. The photo is taken from Daily Mail Online.
On Sunday Jennifer Lopez dropped out of performing at the FIFA World Cup opening ceremony in Brazil, but by Tuesday the 44-year-old performer was back on, reports the Daily Mail Online.
'Jennifer has always wanted to participate in the World Cup opening ceremonies,' her rep told Mail Online. 'We have been trying to work out scheduling and logistics. Any statements to the contrary were premature.'
That same day the Dance Again singer was spotted exiting a New York City office building in skinny jeans, sky high heels and a tasteful black Chanel purse.
The statement also added: 'Jennifer would not want to disappoint her fans or fans of football. She will be there.'
Radar Online had reported that J-Lo dropped out of the massive event because of financial reason. 'She had wanted them to cover everything for her, from private transportation, to her hotel and the costs associated for her entire entourage,' said the source.
If money was an issue, that has apparently been straightened out, according to the report of the Daily Mail Online.
The My Love Don't Cost A Thing singer is thought to have needed a break after her split from 27-year-old choreographer Casper Smart, which was announced Friday.
The On The Six singer is promoting her new album AKA which drops June 17.
She will sing this year's official World Cup song, We Are One (Ole Ola) with Pitbull and Claudia Leitte. Artistic director Daphne Cornez said it was 'a tribute to Brazil and its treasures: nature, people, football.'
The beauty has been very busy since her parting with her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years.
Jennifer Lopez with ex-husband Marc Anthony in June 2013 at an event for their twins Max and Emme, aged six. The photo is taken from Daily Mail Online.
On Monday evening she danced in tight white jeans with Jimmy Fallon. The day before she was seen with her kids in the Hamptons. Over the weekend she attended a Beats party for Dr Dre. Days earlier she gave a free concert in The Bronx and then partied with TI afterwards.
During all of these appearances, the Parker actress has been dealing with the fallout of the alleged flirtations her former beau had with two transsexuals.
On Monday Smart denied he had a meeting with beauty Xristina Marie in Miami. Last month he told The Dirty he didn't message looker Sofie Vassi.
On Wednesday a photo appeared in InTouch that is the same image Vassi claimed the dancer sent her. Smart looked fit in low slung boxers.
It's unmistakably Smart in the photo as his tattoos match up. He's wearing a red hat backwards and is holding up a white smart phone.
Vassi had told the weekly: 'I didn’t reach out to Casper for what it led to. It’s something Casper and Jennifer need to talk about. They need to figure out or fix whatever is wrong because obviously, there’s something that’s not right between them. If you are in a relationship, I wouldn’t want my guy doing that. He is looking to fill some void.'
Lopez and Smart were last seen affectionate with each other on May 21 when they were pictured leaving trendy restaurant Craig's in West Hollywood.
TMZ claimed the breakup had nothing to do with recent claims that Casper was sexting a transsexual, with the source adding: 'Casper has been a single guy and can text or see whoever he wants.
'The idea that he was knowingly texting a transsexual is laughable.'
The dancer moved out of her Hidden Hills mansion over the weekend.
According to UsWeekly, he wants to focus on his acting career. He has a movie coming out in October titled Restored Me.
But TMZ reports that one of his first acting offers is for a porn film starring Sofie produced by Vivid Entertainment titled Sofie On The Downlo.
He has been reportedly offered $200K with the promise of a sequel called Casper, The Friendly Host.
On Thursday Lopez was seen alone in New York City while running errands in double denim. The beauty acted like nothing was wrong as she posted photos from her Bronx concert on her Instagram account. She has yet to address her split from Smart.
The pair had issues they were working on even before the sexting scandal broke out.
They had been trying to work through their problems despite their busy schedules, the source also told Mail Online.
The couple 'hit a rough patch' a few months ago before 'all this stuff came out about sexting,' a source told People.
'There were issues that pre-date these new reports,' another source told the site.
The source added that the My Love Don't Cost A Thing singer has other things on her mind beyond rumours over her romance with her former back-up dancer.
'She has a really busy three weeks and doesn't have time to deal with this. And she's on the East Coast and he's working on the West Coast,' the source said.
Casper meanwhile shared a photo and YouTube video on Tuesday of a new music video by Puerto Rican reggaeton star Don Omar, 36, called Pura Vida.
'She couldn't be in better shape professionally. Personally, it's a bit more tricky,' the source said.
Jennifer and Casper started dating in November 2011 - just three months after she split from third husband Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage and two children together - Max and Emme, aged six.
In 2003 she was engaged to her Gigli co-star Ben Affleck. She was previously wed to dancer/choreographer Cris Judd for nine months and Cuban waiter Ojani Noa for 13 months.